Sunday, January 30, 2022
SpaceKap Gelcoat provides high UV Protection
Thursday, January 27, 2022
Tips for Winterizing Your Truck!
- Make sure that your truck’s tires have adequate thread depth and air pressure. Keeping tires properly inflated alone can increase gas mileage by 3%
- Regularly replace clogged air filters
- Park in warmer areas to increase the initial temperature of your pickup’s engine
- Replace old batteries-most last three to five years (less in extreme heat or cold)
- Use the recommended grade of motor oil
- Combine trips whenever possible to avoid driving with a cold engine
- Remove accessories that increase wind resistance-winter weather may require some vehicle modifications
- Try a more efficient vehicle. ½ ton pickups allow greater opportunity for fuel savings and efficiency.
Monday, January 24, 2022
BENEFITS of a Fleetwest Outfitted Half Ton Truck
|LNG FIXED TOP|
Thursday, January 20, 2022
FLEETWEST - Fiber Optic Package
Fiber Optic Package
(Available with models CTB335 and CTB385 only)
- Fiber optic door with nylon pocket
- Counter with laminated wood top and shelf underneath
- One roof mounted shelf
- Generator cabinet, lockable with generator slide and door vent
- A/C 135000 BTU roof mounted
- Shore power with 30 ft. cable
- Breaker panel with 2 breakers -1 double 20A and 1 single 30A
- Four 110V outlets
- Transfer switch
- Fluorescent lights with wall switch
Learn more at: https://www.fleetwest.net/fiber-optics-telecommunications-utility-body/
Monday, January 17, 2022
SpaceKap Delivery Service Configuration Has 372 Cu Ft of Space!
Saturday, January 15, 2022
Fleetwest's Load'N'Go Open Bed
Fleetwest has many Load'N'Go models: Fixed Top, Open Bed, Sportsman & Powerbody. These are steel bodies that are transferable and no holes drilled.
Because this is NOT a bolt on unit, your truck can have many uses. Call today 480-736-8800 or request your quote today: https://www.fleetwest.net/get-a-quote/
Wednesday, January 12, 2022
Flexibility Is The #1 Reason For A Load'N'Go Slip-On Service Body
- Transferable even while fully loaded with equipment
- On and Off your truck quick and easy
- “No holes drilled” mounting
- Safely secures cargo in the bed
- Solid fixed-top safely secures cargo in the bed
- 16 gauge steel construction
- Lightweight design will work in ½ ton pickup truck
- Rugged 2000 lb. capacity deck
- Oversized double-locking side compartments
- Leave your tailgate on
- Eliminates downtime
- One truck can be used for multiple operations
- Built to outlast multiple vehicles
Sunday, January 9, 2022
SPACEKAP WILD – THE BEST CARGO VAN ALTERNATIVE
Tired of your unsafe and smelly old service van? The SpaceKap WILD is the ideal model for anyone looking for characteristics similar to a regular cargo van.
With a 53″ interior height, it’s large enough to move around inside, with the added advantage of full-length side doors for easy access from the outside. Maximize your space and secure your tools with an optional shelves system.
Get the Spacekap perfect for your business at FleetWest.net
Thursday, January 6, 2022
Load 'N' Go Transferable Truck Bodies Offer Flexibility
Fleetwest has slip-on truck bodies that can be transferred to other trucks while loaded. You can even take off your truck body and leave it at a job site with our optional jacks. This will allow your tools to stay locked and safe. Protecting your valuable cargo in a slip-on truck body makes so much financial sense. Our double locking doors and side compartments provide the security you need to prevent theft.
We have 4 different Load’N’Go models to choose from:
- Fixed Top
- Open Bed
They all fit most standard long-bed and short-bed models. You can transfer them in minutes with our no-holes drilled installation. Transferable truck bodies are just as the name suggests, transferable service bodies that are not bolted into the pick-up truck bed but rather clamped to the bed rails. A rubber mat is placed on the bed of the pick-up to prevent the service body from moving in the bed. Transferability changes everything!
Visit our website at: https://www.fleetwest.net/ . Or you call 480-736-8800 for more information.
Also, you can request a quote at: https://www.fleetwest.net/get-a-quote/