Wednesday, March 30, 2022
Sunday, March 27, 2022
Wednesday, March 23, 2022
Monday, March 21, 2022
Friday, March 18, 2022
Tuesday, March 15, 2022
NEW STUDY FINDS GREATER GREENHOUSE GAS REDUCTIONS FOR PICKUP TRUCK ELECTRIFICATION THAN FOR OTHER LIGHT-DUTY VEHICLES
- A University of Michigan and Ford Motor Company study evaluates the reductions in greenhouse gas emissions relative to gasoline-powered pickup trucks as part of the decarbonization of the transportation industry.
- Sedan, SUV, and pickup truck battery-electric vehicles have approximately 64% lower cradle-to-grave life cycle greenhouse gas emissions than internal-combustion-engine vehicles on average across the United States.
- Replacing an internal-combustion-engine pickup with a battery-electric pickup results in a reduction of 74 metric tons of carbon dioxide equivalent over the lifetime of the vehicle on average.
- While battery-electric vehicles currently have larger greenhouse gas emissions in their manufacturing than internal-combustion-engine vehicles, due to battery production, this impact is offset by savings in their operation.
Saturday, March 12, 2022
When you’re building a work truck, there are numerous specs that need to be factored correctly to avoid costly oversights. Make sure you consider a vehicle’s operating guidelines and payload requirements. A smart fleet manager should talk with the people in the field to understand what type of service the vehicle is expected to perform and how it needs to be used. During that discussion with the technicians, you may discover problems that they have encountered in their everyday use that may have been over looked.
- Slides make accessing supplies easy and painless
- Cabinets/shelving with side access provide organized storage to keep track of inventory
- Dividers and storage bins in various sizes to help with proper tool storage
- LED lighting for convenience and safety
- Ladder/material racks for easy accessibility
Thursday, March 10, 2022
Fleetwest has slip-on truck bodies that can be transferred to other trucks while loaded. You can even take off your truck body and leave it at a job site with our optional jacks. This will allow your tools to stay locked and safe. Protecting your valuable cargo in a slip-on truck body makes so much financial sense. Our double locking doors and side compartments provide the security you need to prevent theft.
We have 4 different Load’N’Go models to choose from:
- Fixed Top
- Open Bed
They all fit most standard long-bed and short-bed models. You can transfer them in minutes with our no-holes drilled installation. Transferable truck bodies are just as the name suggests, transferable service bodies that are not bolted into the pick-up truck bed but rather clamped to the bed rails. A rubber mat is placed on the bed of the pick-up to prevent the service body from moving in the bed. Transferability changes everything!
Visit our website at: https://www.fleetwest.net/ . Or you call 480-736-8800 for more information.
Also, you can request a quote at: https://www.fleetwest.net/get-a-quote/
Monday, March 7, 2022
Friday, March 4, 2022
Tuesday, March 1, 2022
- Securing vehicle at all times, locking doors and closing windows
- Using heavy-duty locking tool boxes
- Installing custom tamper resistant door handles
- Installing extra lighting and/or motion-censored lights where vehicles are parked
- Installing an alarm system
- Photograph, document and record serial numbers of your equipment and tools
- Engraving tools with company name or federal tax ID number
|FIXED TOP w/optional lifting jacks by Fleetwest|