Friday, June 26, 2020
Tuesday, June 16, 2020
Technicians rely on their tools and equipment daily for their jobs. It doesn't matter what field of work or whether or not you are a huge corporation or a small independent company, work-truck theft is an unexpected and costly hassle. Not only do these crimes delay and/or extend jobs and increase the bottom line, but they can also cause financial hardships. There are preventative measures Fleet managers and independent contractors can try to implement to reduce theft and secure work vehicles, such as:
- Securing vehicle at all times, locking doors and closing windows
- Using heavy-duty locking tool boxes
- Installing custom tamper resistant door handles
- Installing extra lighting and/or motion-censored lights where vehicles are parked
- Installing an alarm system
- Photograph, document and record serial numbers of your equipment and tools
- Engraving tools with company name or federal tax ID number
One would say that the easiest way to ensure the safety of cargo is with a secure service body. Most vehicles are equipped with heavy-duty locking mechanisms, and service bodies should not be an exception. The Load'N'Go service bodies by Fleetwest are equipped with stainless steel, double locking T-handles, and made to protect expensive cargo from theft.
The FIXED TOP is the newest Load’N’Go by Fleetwest; is fully transferable on-and off the bed of a pickup truck in minutes with optional four-corner lifting jacks, a crane, or a forklift via the built-in forklift tunnels. The FIXED TOP is a universal fit for all the major makes of full-size pickup trucks such as Chevy/GMC, Dodge, Ford, Toyota and Nissan. Some of the features available on the FIXED TOP include a barn door configuration with double panel doors, a durable spray-in bed liner, and for additional security a solid fixed top.
|FIXED TOP w/optional lifting jacks by Fleetwest|
Click to GET A QUOTE on the Load'N'Go FIXED TOP, or call Fleetwest at 480-736-8800.