Sunday, August 28, 2022
Thursday, August 25, 2022
Sunday, August 21, 2022
Friday, August 19, 2022
Monday, August 15, 2022
Saturday, August 13, 2022
Wednesday, August 10, 2022
Fleetwest has slip-on truck bodies that can be transferred to other trucks while loaded. You can even take off your truck body and leave it at a job site with our optional jacks. This will allow your tools to stay locked and safe. Protecting your valuable cargo in a slip-on truck body makes so much financial sense. Our double locking doors and side compartments provide the security you need to prevent theft. We have 4 different Load’N’Go models to choose from:
- Fixed Top
- Open Bed
They all fit most standard long-bed and short-bed models. You can transfer them in minutes with our no holes drilled installation.
Transferable truck bodies are just as the name suggests, transferable service bodies that are not bolted into the pick-up truck bed but rather clamped to the bed rails. A rubber mat is placed on the bed of the pick-up to prevent the service body from moving in the bed. Transferability changes everything!
Sunday, August 7, 2022
- Meets ASME and OSHA standards
- Components manufactured according to ISO compliance
- Made in USA
- Load capacity: 650 - 900 lbs.
- Crane weight: 36- 45 lbs.
- Lifting speed 22 ft. per/minute
- 2” strap is UV resistant and abrasion resistant
SAFETY FEATURES OF ELECTRIC CRANES:
- Safety release auxiliary handle
- Circuit breaker system for overload protection
- Dynamic and disc brake dual load control system
Learn more about SpitzLift: ABOUT US
SpitzLift Product Catalog