Whether you are rocking a new outfit or outfitting a work truck, accessories make it better. Not only can they help with organization and make you more efficient, but it could also make for a safer work environment. With a Fleetwest service body we have the innovative solutions to create the ideal work truck; so you can work smarter, not harder.
Accessories that optimize service body space and make the job easier can take a work truck from good to great. The composite truck body, CTB or Durashell by Fleetwest can be equipped with a long list of options for that ideal work truck. A few examples are:
· 70 or 100 percent extension, 1000 lb. capacity aluminum slides make accessing supplies easy and painless
· Cabinets and shelving with side access provide organized storage to keep track of inventory
· Dividers and storage bins in various sizes to help with proper tool storage
· Additional interior and exterior LED lighting for convenience and safety
· Low profile, hydraulic ladder racks for easy accessibility
Driving a work truck can make getting into parking structures difficult. Fleetwest tackled that solution with a ladder rack that does not compromise storage space. The low-profile ladder rack is the first integrated ergonomic ladder rack of its kind. The hydraulic double-drop down ladder rack is 8" shorter and 60 lbs. lighter than traditional work truck ladder racks. Drivers will have improved fuel economy because of the lighter weight and better aerodynamics. Technicians also benefit from the convenience of a low-profile work truck that can drive into parking garages, car washes, and drive-thru restaurants.
Whatever you accessorize your Fleetwest service body with, it will make you the most efficient and envied technician in your trade. Call us for a quote today at (866) 497-7200 or visit www.fleetwest.net