Top 10 Workplace Safety Tips Every Employee Should Know:
1. Be Aware of Your Surroundings
2. Keep Correct Posture
3. Take Regular Breaks
4. Use Tools and Machines Properly
5. Keep Emergency Exits Easily Accessible
6. Report Unsafe Conditions to Your Supervisor
7. Use Mechanical Aids Whenever Possible
8. Stay Sober
9. Reduce Workplace Stress
10. Wear the Correct Safety Equipment
The innovative service bodies by Fleetwest could help make 2017 your safest year ever. All of our units are designed with technician safety in mind. The Durashell has been ergonomically engineered with built in and optional safety features to optimize productivity and efficiency.
• Perimeter Standing Access
• Dual Slam-latching Rear Doors with 60/40 Split
• Standard LED Lighting
• Optional Side Mount and Backup Cameras
• Optional Patented Low Profile Ladder Rack
• Optional Cargo Bed Slide with 70 or 100% extension
• Optional Customized Shelving
In addition to these Durashell features, this light weight fiberglass composite service body will transfer from one truck to another, even fully loaded. That is another back saver when it comes to vehicle repair and maintenance.
|Durashell 175 with optional low profile ladder rack|
|Optional Dual Slide|
|Optional shelves and bins|
To learn more about our transferable truck bodies, call toll-free in the U.S.