Once again Ford has knocked it out of the park and delivered another award winning lineup. Ford debuted the 2018 F-150 lineup in Dearborn, Michigan on August 9, 2017. The new 2018 F-150 is more advanced, smarter, and tougher than ever before with best-in-class towing, payload and efficiency. And let’s not forget about more choices!
With this more advanced powertrain lineup, Ford made it easier to find the right truck for your needs-just maybe harder to choose your favorite.
- The second generation 2.7-liter EcoBoost V6 with segment-exclusive SelectShift® 10-speed automatic transmission offers an EPA-estimated rating of 20 mpg city, 26 mpg highway and a best-in-class rating of 22 mpg combined.
- The enhanced 5.0-liter V8 demonstrates a best-in-class payload capacity of 3,270 pounds
- The second generation 3.5-liter EcoBoost V6 delivers with a best-in-class towing capacity of 13,200 pounds
- The all-new 3.3-liter V6 engine is more efficient, more powerful and delivers more torque
- The all-new 3.0-liter Power Stroke® turbo diesel V6 paired with 10-speed SelectShift automatic is the first diesel engine offered for the F-150
The new 2018 Ford F-150 will be built at Dearborn Truck Plant in Dearborn, Michigan and goes on sale this fall.
For an ultimately efficient work truck pickup, embellish a new F-150 with a Fleetwest service body. Fleetwest offers steel and fiberglass service bodies that are 100% transferable that slips in/out of the bed of the pickup. No holes are drilled for the installation, creating a higher resale value for both your service body and your pickup truck. This also means fewer trucks are needed for your fleet, which is more versatile and economical. Fleetwest service bodies fit most major makes of full-size trucks such as GMC, Chevy, Ford, Dodge and Toyota. Models are available to accommodate both standard short and long bed trucks.
For more information call (866) 497-7200