- Securing vehicle at all times, locking doors and closing windows
- Using heavy-duty locking tool boxes
- Installing custom tamper resistant door handles
- Installing extra lighting and/or motion-censored lights where vehicles are parked
- Installing an alarm system
- Photograph, document and record serial numbers of your equipment and tools
- Engraving tools with company name or federal tax ID number
One would say that the easiest way to ensure the safety of cargo is with a secure service body. Most vehicles are equipped with heavy-duty locking mechanisms, and service bodies should not be an exception. The Load'N'Go service bodies by Fleetwest are equipped with stainless steel, double locking T-handles, and made to protect expensive cargo from theft.
The FIXED TOP is the newest Load’N’Go by Fleetwest; is fully transferable on-and off the bed of a pickup truck in minutes with optional four-corner lifting jacks, a crane, or a forklift via the built-in forklift tunnels. The FIXED TOP is a universal fit for all the major makes of full-size pickup trucks such as Chevy/GMC, Dodge, Ford, Toyota and Nissan. Some of the features available on the FIXED TOP include a barn door configuration with double panel doors, a durable spray-in bed liner, and for additional security a solid fixed top.
|FIXED TOP w/optional lifting jacks by Fleetwest
Click to GET A QUOTE on the Load'N'Go FIXED TOP, or call Fleetwest at 480-736-8800.