When you’re building a work truck, there are numerous specs that need to be factored correctly to avoid costly oversights. Make sure you consider a vehicle’s operating guidelines and payload requirements. A smart fleet manager should talk with the people in the field to understand what type of service the vehicle is expected to perform and how it needs to be used. During that discussion with the technicians, you may discover problems that they have encountered in their everyday use that may have been over looked.
- Slides make accessing supplies easy and painless
- Cabinets/shelving with side access provide organized storage to keep track of inventory
- Dividers and storage bins in various sizes to help with proper tool storage
- LED lighting for convenience and safety
- Ladder/material racks for easy accessibility