- Commercial work truck strength
- Transfers between trucks in minutes
- Flexibility-dual usage of truck
- Longer life cycle-outlasts multiple trucks
- Higher residual value of the truck
- Lightweight-greater fuel economy
- Eco friendly-reduced carbon footprint
- Consistent in color
- Low maintenance costs
- Gel coat exterior finish
Fiberglass is non-conductive. This is great for electrical equipment storage because fiberglass insulates against electromagnetic fields.
Fiberglass is durable. It maintains dimensional stability and will hold its shape, even under harsh mechanical and environmental stresses.
Fiberglass is strong. It is able to maintain up to 25 times the strength of steel per pound.
Fiberglass is pre-finished & long lasting. Its gel coated finish gives it a presentable, uniform appearance that is resistant to corrosion and leads to lower maintenance costs, specifically regarding paint.
Fiberglass is environmentally sustainable. It provides resistance to ultraviolet light, extreme temperatures, salt air, and other harmful acids and chemicals.
For more information on the Durashell line contact a Fleetwest representative Toll-Free in the U.S. at (866) 497–7200 or visit us online at www.Fleetwest.net