2 Minute YouTube Video: Load'N'Go Security Top
This two minute video by Fleetwest Transferable Truck Bodies demonstrates the features and benefits of the Load'N'Go Security Top shown on a 2011 Chevy 2500 HD pickup truck.
- The Load'N'Go Security Top is a universal fit and works for new or used Ford, Chevy, Dodge, and GMC pickup trucks. Go to the Fit Guide at Fleetwest.net to see which service body will work for your truck.
- This service body features four side tool boxes and the front two tool boxes contain shelves and dividers for added organization benefits.
- Made from rugid 16-gauge steel, the Load'N'Go Security Top is durable and secure. The T-handle locking systems on all four tool boxes and the rear door are stainless steel to ensure your tools will be safe from theft or damage.
- The secured rear door provides full access to your equipment and tools with no limit to storage space. A unique feature to the Load'N'Go Security Top is the sliding top which provides full access to the bed of your pickup truck. The top is easily removed by releasing built in locking points.
- The 70% extension, fully customizable drawer and 2000 lb capacity, 100% extension slide-out tray make the Load'N'Go Security Top safe and easy to use. You can also leave your tailgate on, providing added security and convenience.
- All Fleetwest service bodies are fully transferable, on and off your truck in minutes, fully loaded with built-in forklift tunnels or optional lifting jacks.
Post a Comment