Best Pickup Truck
A dependability study done by J.D. Power and Associates ranked the GMC Sierra HD the best pickup truck from the past three years. The ranking includes the GMC 2500 HD 3/4 ton pickup, as well as the 3500 HD 1 ton model. The Big Red project truck given away by Pro Pickup Magazine is a GMC Sierra 3500 HD with a Powerbody by Fleetwest Transferable Truck Bodies. What makes the GMC Sierra HD the best pickup truck? It is designed to do the job well, and to do it everyday.
|Big Red GMC Sierra 3500 HD Project Truck|
Safe Driving Practices
Educating fleet employees on safe driver practices will help improve the corporate bottom line. Caring for vehicles with scheduled inspections and good upkeep is a start, but you can further save on maintenance costs with less vehicle wear and tear. Most warranties for pickup trucks and service bodies specify monthly or semi-annual maintenance such as moving part lubrication and do not cover accidents or exterior damage. You will save on insurance if fleet employees practice safe driving methods. The biggest return on safe driver education by far will be lowering fuel costs. Create an education plan involving defensive driving skills, vehicle awareness, and trailer towing techniques based on your industry. These key points will provide immediate results to lower fuel, insurance, and maintenance costs.
New Work Truck Products
- Load'N'Go Sportsman - transferable service body by Fleetwest with full length aluminum diamond plate side boxes fits the GMC Sierra 2500 and 3500 HD named best pickup trucks by J.D. Power and Associates
- Hydraulic ladder racks - hydraulically lower ladders and materials from service bodies for easier access, saving back injury and eliminating technician downtime
- Economical Wheels - heavy duty steel wheels for work trucks are especially designed for off-roaders and trailers to be durable and long-lasting
- Tradesman Drawer - the secure full size Load'N'Go customizable drawer with 1000 lb capacity and a tough, durable bed-liner will optimize storage capacity in your work truck
- Steering Stabilizers - improve the pickup truck's handling and allow for faster heat dissipation, protecting from overheating
Post a Comment